Sea Trust Wales is a charity committed to studying and raising awareness of local marine wildlife. We are based at the Ocean Lab building in Goodwick, Pembrokeshire.
Get to know the Team, discover local wildlife, record a wildlife sighting or take a look at our Sea Môr Aquarium. Looking for something to do during the holidays? Take a look at our Events page. Any questions? Contact us here.
We will be closed from 24th October due to the Coronavirus fire-break. You now have to book online for an aquarium tour. For more information about the tour and to book your tickets please go to the Booking Information page.
Initially we will only be open from Fridays to Mondays.
There is a maximum of 8 people per tour.
For details of the COVID-19 safety measures we have implemented to keep our visitors and staff safe please see below.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Online tour booking only with a maximum of 8 people for social distancing
- All visitors must wear face coverings
- We have a hand sanitiser station at the entrance and we require everyone to use this on entry
- Staff will wear masks and/or visors
- We have installed a cough screen at the reception and till area
- Our online booking system collects customer details required for NHS contact tracing
- Our gift shop will only allow 2 people (or one family group/bubble) in at one time
- Additional cleaning measures
Please note: Only guide dogs are allowed in the Ocean Lab building