Our aquarium has reopened. We are currently only open on Thursday to Sunday. We strongly advise that you book online for an aquarium tour to avoid disappointment.
To do this please click on the Book Now button below. We can only take a maximum of 12 people per tour and all visitors must wear a face covering.
For details of the COVID-19 safety measures we have implemented to keep our visitors and staff safe please see below.
Aquarium entry is by guided tour only and we advise that you book your tour online. During the school holidays on rainy days we are very busy. There is a maximum of 12 people per tour. Tour times are listed below.
Child (15 or under): £4
Concession (Senior – 65+, registered disabled, carer, student): £5.50
Under 2’s: Free
Season ticket (1 year from purchase date): All current season tickets or voucher holders – you still need to book a slot for an aquarium tour and your current tickets will be extended by 4 months.
Family (Maximum 2 Adults, Maximum 4 children): £40
Guided tours are run six times a day every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The tour last approximately 45 minutes.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Online tour booking only with a maximum of 12 people
- All visitors must wear face coverings
- We have a hand sanitiser station at the entrance and we require everyone to use this on entry
- Staff will wear masks and/or visors
- We have installed a cough screen at the reception and till area
- Our online booking system collects customer details required for NHS contact tracing
- Our gift shop will only allow 2 people (or one family group/bubble) in at one time
- Additional cleaning measures
We are using a booking system to manage our visitor numbers, therefore, tickets are non-refundable in the 48 hours prior to the date of visit. The cost of the ticket minus the booking fee is refunded.